Friday, October 10, 2014

Ther crash (350)

"aaahhhhh" I scream it was my birthday and my friend max was sleeping over and we stole my brothers long board to ride down the hill on my street fairway.  I was thinking in my head either my brother or this longboard is going to kill me.  For the first few moments of the ride the wind blew against my face and I felt like I was flying but we where picking up speed and that is what got me in a panic.

I thought in my head if I only had not thought of this crazy idea I would not be on this death wish.  I do not know what max was thinking maybe He thought this was great or maybe he hated it either way I was scared. Then I say "how are you" "fine" he replies.  All of the sudden we see a car a I yell "LEAN!" so we do and we dodge it "thank god" I say.

all the sudden max asked a fatal question how do we stop I tell him we have to crash so I look around and I say "crash into the curb and try to land on the grass.  So we lean to the curb and all of the sudden we hit.  At that high speed and that force of the turn that made us crash sent us flying.  I see max he had hit the grass I however did not get so lucky.  I was in the front and my leg hit the curb and my arm hit the side walk.  All that this did was give me a few scrapes and bruises but i thought  it was worth the memory.  When we got home we hid the secret that we took his long board for a joyride witch was hard.
when we got back home my mom asked what we where doing I told her we where just riding bikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment