Monday, October 13, 2014

The house (450)

"mom I am so worried " "what if the exception fails" i say I was at my little brothers soccer cgame it was foggy there was no wind what so ever.  I was nervous because my cousins from California where here for an inspection to buy a house in Michigan.  I was talking to my mom about what would happen if they did not get the house I was so worried.

They had two kids one of them was named Sophie she was 7 and was kind and loved playing games and had a huge seance of humor.  Liem the youngest wast 4 and had the biggest imagination  and he always stuck by me.  All they ever wanted to do was move here but they did not know about the house. Then I hear "Lukey look geese"  so I looked and sure enough there where geese then he said " we have to chase them away before they destroy everyone" he said "ok" I said with a smile on my face.  he bullets off when he is close to geese he yells "go away geese!"  and they would fly away then he came to me and said we did it.
go back to my mom and she is with Sophia and she has my dog Baily and she tells me time to go.

I wait in excitement and fear to ask my uncle Sean did the inspection pass.  But then I remember it is my dads day and so I have to what a day to ask.  Every second of every minute was pure torture.  And then arrived dinner where all I could talk about if they moved here plus the house was on pleasant road so they would be super close to my house.  Then at night I was twisting and turning untill I got to tired and blacked out.  I woke up and asked my dad can I go to moms he said "yes" so I grab my bike and open the garage and was of I could not even feel the wind smashing my face All I could do was peedle faster and faster.

When I got there I swung open the door and said "did the inspection pass" .

No comments:

Post a Comment