Friday, October 24, 2014

the wedding (250)

It was the perfect summer day my mom was getting remarried to a man named Jason grills.  This was a small wedding in our backyard where we invited 75 people.  As they walked down the isle me my two brothers Griffin and Owen walked with lily and Eva Jason's girls behind them.

  When we got there we all had a chair in total there where five chairs as I sat down I knew my life would change forever.  My mother and Jason where up standing next to the minister or my uncle Paul who had gotten a official minister license and would marry them.  He spoke but I could not listen with all the things going threw my head what if Jason is a terrible step dad I started freaking out in my head.  Then I heard two of the most dangerous words ever invented " I do" there it was it was over they where married and there was nothing I could do.  Then Jason said " I have a gift for you boys" so we walked over and he heald out his hand and in it there where three dog tags on them they had carved family is stronger then anything and had our names.  Then i said "wow thank you Jason" my god I thought this might not be so bad after all.  Then my mother came up and gave Eva and lily a necklace with two circles bonded together she said " no matter what happens family sticks together".

Then my uncle Paul said lily had put something  together the tv was pulled outside and lily plugged her phone into it and all the sudden the song home played.  For every beat in the song there was a different picture of our family.  As we looked in amazement my mom came up to me and said in a voice barely above a whisper " I think you should not worry about this marriage so much.  Our latest vacation came on witch was to the grand canyon came up and some people in the audience almost cried.  As the song ended so did the pictures.

our cousin Kelsy came and gave us a portrait of a tree and said place this somewhere and say that during the party please stamp your finger print on a branch then write your name it will be your family tree.  Then a food truck pulled in and the reception started.  The dj went to the music spot and started playing music and I went to the food truck and smelled fried food and sweet sauces and all different things And I asked for an order of sweeties and frickles sweeties where waffle fries and maple surup poured on then fried.  Frickles where three breaded pickles that where put in the deep fryer as I tasted the frickle and felt like I was in heaven.  Then I went on to the dance floor with my Eva and owen and turn down for what was playing and whenever it went TURN DOWN FOR WHAT we went crazy.  Then my brother handed me a can of pop that said faygo rock and rye I drank it and I got addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment