Wednesday, October 1, 2014

kalihairi

when me my two brothers and my mom went to kaliharia.  me and my older brother griffin went on a slide called the zip coaster he said this will be fun.   But all you could here a the beginning was a loud sckreech to show just how fast it was going.  the zip coaster is not your average water slide it is half roller coaster.  when you are on the are these mats that spin extremely fast making it go faster the top speed was about 40 miles per hour. as we waited I could not hear all the adults say " this is going to be great" what I heard was the screaming and the skreech.  Before I knew it we where at the front of the line "griffin" i say  " can I go to the back of the coaster not the front he said "yeah" But when I got to the coaster the man said the person who weighs less is in the front my heart sank.

No comments:

Post a Comment