Friday, May 9, 2014

One day when I was at home I was moving because my house was getting renovated.  And so I had to live with the people I will live with till I am eighteen.  My step family for tree months only three months I thought then I relized what no I have to live with These people for eight years.  Gosh what a fool I am I don't even like these people but my mom just has to get remarried to him ugh.  I say in my mind why will this happen to me I wish my mom and dad did not get divorced I wish I could restart my life and change what has happen.  How better things would be me my mom and dad and brothers would live together so happily.


http://www.thethingswesay.com/i-know-everything-happens-for-a-reason-but-sometimes-i-wish-i-knew-what-that-reason-was/

No comments:

Post a Comment