Sunday, May 18, 2014

GOAL!

wow I just scored in a lacrosse game we won 3 to 1 I can't believe that I scord it was the most amazing moment of the game in my viewpoint here let me tell you the story.  It was the moment of the game I was just standing there on the other side of the field playing left wing.  All of the sudden I see a shot jackson our goaly saves it and yells clear witch means now we are trying to get the ball to the attack my position.  HE troughs it to James and James runs a good 40 yards before passing it to riley I call for the ball but riley shoots.  The goalie blocks it but the ball fell out of the crease and everyone went for it.  Then I heard a what the ball had flown over the net me and the goalie race for it.  He almost got it but I scoped it up and ran around the goal tried to jump into two defenders and shoot bam I'm hit and down on the ground. When I get up I see the ball in the net and then I relized that I scored.  That is the way that I scored against the goalie of groves point.

No comments:

Post a Comment