Thursday, May 29, 2014

                                 5/29/14



If I was droped on a deserted island I would be stranded with arubuses dad.  The reason why I would choose him is because he fought in the war and was a sailer.  The first piece of evedence that shows me that is he has solders notes witch you can only get from serving the country.  I know he was a sailor because arubus use to see his dad leave with captain ivers.  He is good in critacal siguations because in the war he ascorted genral washingtons horse and him across a fast flowing river.  These skills could help us his sailor skills could help us build a boat and he would know what to do.  if somone got hurt his being a solder he would have atleast seen how docters where helping people.  He would be good in critical situations like having animals attack us.  Since he was in the war he would not complain.  If he used all these skills we could deffinently survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment