Thursday, February 12, 2015

the gum war part one

at school today I brought a pack of gum and at my school gum is like money people will do so much to get their hands on even a fraction of a piece.  so as I pulled out a piece it was if the whole world stopped in my class. anyone in the cold classroom knew the first to me would have the best chance to get a piece then crashing threw the  wall came lowery kids burdick kids and even korman kids and the battle started.  One of my friends on the burdock team lead me to a safe house near the eng tech room and he pulls a straw on me locked and loaded with wet balls of paper ready to go striate throw the targets body. I quickly draw with my straw and shoot.  I am lucky to survive then I over hear a conversation the rumor that I had gum had spread the kids who where in eng tech put a bounty on me. it stated.

"anyone who catches luke boeson and takes the pack of gum and puts it in the eng tech room for the seventh grade braisted homeroom will be rewarded with 50$" this was put over the inter come I knew I had to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment