Friday, December 5, 2014

stilled

it felt like a normal day me and my brother tom where out in our back yard every thing felt still and then I realized every thing was not still every thing was moving very slow. mybrother had a soccer ball in front of his foot.

His footwas moving at a pace of a snailand then I said "tom" no answer "comeon tom"still no answer "TOM!" no answer then all the sudden the world started moving at a normal speed then tom said "what where you saying he" said time "what the hecktom where you playin some sort of prank on me" isay "no i swear"said tom

"who are you whatare you doing in my house " we heard our mom say "MOM" we screamed she yelled back "run" and then saw a splatter of blood on the window "james lets go"i was speach less yet tom draged me into the woods and he found a tree that we could climb I had to follow  when we got to the top we saw the man in a black suit along with 5 other men wearing the same exact suit.
"m...." i started to say mom and tom covered my  mouth one of the men hada knife and he put it in its sheet and said

" find them shoot on sight

No comments:

Post a Comment