Thursday, June 5, 2014

new literary eassy

The story I am telling about is the bfg she does not realize there is so much more to life then we know but would she like to learn that from a GIANT. My claim is that Sophie is clever. Throughout the whole book Sophie manages to both capture the giants and also not being swallowed by a giant. My first piece of evidence is the bfg is telling Sophie about all the giants. All of the sudden there is an enormous erupt of footsteps the bfg told her to hide and said “it is the blood bottler" so Sophie decided to hide in a snoz cumber witch is what the bfg has to eat. The bfg had no idea Sophie was in there so he tricked the giant to eat a snoz cumber so he would leave because they taste terrible. Sophie was in the blood bottlers mouth and she managed to get out. What I think about this is when it happened I completely thought she would die but I was very surprised. The second piece of evidence is that the bfg said "you is the most clever people I is knowing" this shows she is clever because even though the bfg did not have a education but he was at least 1,000 years old and he figured out how to catch dreams so he is pretty smart. Coming from him meant a lot to Sophie and it also meant she was smart and clever. What I think about this when sophie came up with the plan I thought she was crazy. If someone told you that giants where real you would have thought they where crazy. But Sophie managed to get past the guards at the queens palace and get her to believe in giants with her own clever plan this made the queen to call the head of the air force and military to capture the giants. This also brought disappearing of people because of the giants to an end. I thought that Sophie should then be a famous person and get a reward I mean she easily could have been killed by the guards. these three pieces of evidence prove my claim that Sophie is clever. This story has a lot of near death situations that Sophie found a way to get out of like the time the giants through the bfg around with Sophie in his pocket but these three stood out. Her actions had saved the lives of many kids and adults around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment